18000 – 24000 PLN netto + VAT [B2B]
1. Designing, Planning, and Implementing System Center Configuration Manager, such as:
- Planning System Center Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system roles.
- Creating and managing Boundary Groups across one or more Distribution Points.
- Management of site communications. (Bandwidth, Senders, Secondary Sites, etc.)
- Role-Based Administration: Managing custom roles and security scopes
- Planning and securing SCCM using security certificates
- General monitoring of site health via SSRS, log files, and the SCCM console
- Planning, configuring and implementing a backup plan to mitigate the loss of SCCM services in the event of a disaster with the least amount of data loss possible
2. Manage Upgrades
- 2012 to Current Branch
- In-Console Upgrades
- Client Agent Upgrades
3. Manage and configure User and Device collections including:
- Creating query-based collections
- Configuring Site Collection Maintenance Windows
- Configuring Power Management Rules
- Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and integrating with MDT
- Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images
- Manage images (updating of Drivers, etc.)
- Creating Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly
- Creating a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task Sequence
- Creating Packages for Operating System Deployments
4. Creating and deploying applications with user device affinity, compliance settings, Software Center and task sequencing
- Monitoring updates via Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR), Update Groups, Deployment packages, and other methods
- Reporting on the success or failure of Application deployments.
5. Management of Compliance Settings by creating and importing Configuration Items (CI)
6. Deploy Client Management agents
- Agent remediation/discovery
- Trouble client health
7. Manage and report on hardware and software inventory
- SQL query experience a must for custom reporting
- SCCM canned reporting
8. Create, modify, and produce custom reporting as needed
- SME level experience in SCCM 2012 / version 1802,1806,1810 1902 to current branch
- Experience in design and installation of Microsoft System Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues.
- Expertise in SCCM Administration, deployment, packaging, network inventory, boundaries, distribution point, installer and network designing.
- Experience deploying and administration of SCCM + Intune Co-Management
- Minimum: 5 years of experience with this kind of environment
What we can offer?
You will have the opportunity to join a team working in an international environment and cooperation with various regions of the world: the United States, China and Western Europe.
The goal is to manage an infrastructure of over 3,000 servers and over 10,000 machines.
Work 100% remotely or in an office in Warsaw.